Expert MongoDB DBA
Due to working on government contract US citizens and Green cards only
Key Required Skills: MongoDB Administration and Architecture, Ancible
This position will be responsible for: • Administration of MongoDB databases throughout the development and production lifecycles.
• Designing, Building, and automating the MongoDB Architecture.
• Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
• Provide advice and support to development resources.
• Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
• Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
• Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
• May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
• The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
MongoDB Expert DBA
Expert MongoDB architectural knowledge
MongoDB Tuning and Performance
Master Degree with 5 years advanced IT experience or Professional level Certifications, or equivalent.
1651 Old Meadow Rd, Suite 205 McLean, VA, 22102