Expert PostgreSQL DBA
Due to working on a Federal contract please US citizens and Green cards only
This position will be responsible for:
• Administration of PostgreSQL databases throughout the development and production lifecycles in a AWS environment.
• Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
• Provide advice and support to development resources.
• Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
• Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
• Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
• May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
• The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
Skills Requirements: Day to day administration of PostgreSQL databases in AWS,
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or equivalent experience with 11 years of professional Experience
1651 Old Meadow Rd, Suite 205 McLean, VA, 22102