Expert ServiceNow Program Analyst
Leidos currently has an openings for Expert ServiceNow Program Analysts. This role is open to remote work from the United States only. No availability for overseas work.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Infrastructure Operations Services Support (IOSS) mission. The mission of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Service Management Office (SMO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available and cost-effective information technology services. SMO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans. Primary Responsibilities:
An Expert Program Analyst must have knowledge in how to plan, report, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes. Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations. An expert PA must be able to effectively manipulate data to present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes. Must be able to create new methods of gathering and analyzing source data as well.
This Person will analyze the reports and performance data of the VA data placed into ServiceNow and help to make strategic decisions. The candidate must have knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes.
This position will work closely with the client and other team members to determine SLAs, workflows, reporting metrics and ServiceNow performance analytics. Basic Qualifications:
- Master s Degree from an accredited college in a business discipline with 15 years of professional experience; or 25 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Must be located within the United States and US Citizen or Green Card holder based on the contract requirements.
- Must have strong experience with ServiceNow
- Strong background in ServiceNow s Service Level Management (SLM) platform/application
- Hands-on experience implementing SLM from scratch. This involves converting written Service Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreements, and Underpinning Contracts into measurable ServiceNow SLA Definitions.
- Work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs via ServiceNow SLM configuration, implementation and support. As new requirements emerge, the candidate is expected to quickly assess the situation and recommend and/or implement solutions aligned with application architecture guidelines.
- Develop solutions that utilize ServiceNow workflows, events, business rules, and scheduled jobs to automate notifications and escalations when service level targets are not achieved.
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow SLM and interrelated modules, applications, and functionalities.
- Experience with overseeing general support, administration, and maintenance of ServiceNow SLM, Performance Analytics, Reports modules.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- ServiceNow certifications
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.