Job ID: 2206581 Location:
FORT MEADE , MD , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work:
Join SAIC on a contract impacting national security as an Exploitation Analyst. These positions are located in Fort Meade, MD
. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
The Exploitation Analyst (EA) shall identify access and collection gaps that can be satisfied through cyber collection and/or preparation activities. The EA will leverage all authorized resources and analytic techniques to penetrate target networks. The EA shall create comprehensive strategies to develop and maintain access, conduct remote exploitation, and provide technical assistance as needed. Qualifications
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as required.
- At least 6 years of experience after obtaining a high school diploma/ GED. Higher education degrees, approved military training, technical certifications, and certain language skills may account for up to half of the years of experience requirement
- Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network exploitation, digital network analysis, computer network analysis and target development
- Ability to identify vulnerabilities to attack communications networks and systems as well as develop countermeasures.
- Ability to configure and sustain implementation of computer and network security solutions
- Ability to use principles and practices related to target development and discovery of communications systems and infrastructure
- Familiar with principles and methods of exploiting global communications networks and systems
- Familiar with the concepts, principles, and theories of network connectivity
- Familiar with concepts and principles of computer security and vulnerability analysis
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.