Sparks Group has partnered with a global Cloud platform provider headquartered in northern Virginia to find a F5 Network Architect in their R&D team. They are currently developing new projects / initiatives, and they are in need of a hands-on Technical Architect to join their team. The Architect will provide direction to the teams during solutioning phase and during implementation. This is an immediate, full-time, direct hire opportunity with our client.
- Responsible for end-to-end functional technical solution designs.
- Research and test technology concepts that enhances our cloud infrastructure.
- Develop, design and document cloud infrastructure conceptual designs.
- Implement and support our operation teams in rolling out new designs and solutions.
- Provide technical guidance, support and training to operation, sales and global solution architect teams.
- Develop and support infrastructure automation processes.
- Assist cross functional teams in troubleshooting and problem identification.
- Proactively provide recommendations for cloud service improvements.
- Documentation skills to include creating and updating detailed environment design, installation, and support documentation.
- Extensive experience in F5 firewall and load-balancers (F5-VE, Viprion and Physical).
- Extensive experience in security solutions (AFM, IPSEC, SSL-Offload).
- Experience with scripting and devops (Python, JSON, Bash, Perl).
- Experience with system automation and application builds (Ansible, puppet, chef, salt).
- Working experience with web service based api’s (REST, SOAP) is required.
- Working experience virtualized hosting and cloud environments.
- Working experience in Linux/Unix operating systems.
- F5 certification 201 and above. (301 preferred)
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.