Job#: 1263195 Job Description:
Manage and oversee the work of the Financial Reporting Specialist staff to ensure accurate and timely deliverables for fund financial statements, shareholder reports, regulatory Filings relating to financial Reporting, and AD Hoc Requests. Responsible for maintaining both internal and external client relationships.
- Influence or motivate individuals or groups who may have different interests and goals. Requires presentation of potentially complex information and views.
- Write to address individuals or groups who may have different interests or goals, where examples of format may exist, but not content. Requires written presentation of potentially complex information and views.
- Maintains effective internal and external contacts. Models good client relations. Anticipates and meets both short and long-term needs of customers. Seeks ways of improving client service orientation.
- Manages the employees of a small department or work group of approximately 11-24 people.
- Guides the successful completion of moderate projects and may function in a project leadership role.
- Aligns goals and activities of a diverse, complex work group or longer-term project with the objectives of a department, function and overall company. Provides direction, sets milestones, allocates responsibility, and drives toward and monitors results. Acts with a sense of urgency. Creates a positive work environment - - teamwork, mutual respect, encouraging change, innovation, and accountability at all levels.
- Applies knowledge to determine solutions to complex problems with minimal direction. Uses research and analysis to develop innovative solutions.
- Decisions influence project completion, client relationships and/or expenditures.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within a professional field.
- Integrates and evaluates new advancements in the industry to coordinate and contribute to successful business results.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's degree Major: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics.
- Minimum 9+ years job-related experience.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at