Job#: 1263448 Job Description:
Responsible For all aspects of the Financial Reporting process. Provide direct assistance to the Financial Reporting Manager and serve as a focal point for client and staff information. Coordinate activities within the management team and all groups supporting the client base. Provides support and training to staff when required.Skills
- Present or exchange information. Participate in group meetings to exchange status, data, etc.
- Write basic reports or correspondence, where examples of both format and content exist and require little modification. May involve documenting technical results/procedures
- Maintains effective contact at various levels in the organization. Begins to build external client contacts and is regularly available and responsive to their business needs. Seeks feedback from clients to ensure that expectations are met.
- No direct management responsibility.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects and programs.
- Takes a lead role in a work group, team, or project. Mentors/trains others. Monitors the progress of an overall group and individual goals. Delegates appropriately and encourages independent behavior.
- Applies knowledge to help solve moderately complex problems requiring independent thinking with direction.
- Decisions moderately influence project completion, client relationships.
- Thorough knowledge of a professional field to perform and/or lead work requiring extensive analytical/business skills, and industry knowledge.
- Actively pursues and applies new advancements in the industry and integrates into processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree Major: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics.
- Minimum of 4 years job-related experience.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at