Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Solution Consultant (IAM), FICAM Support, you will:
- Lead/Manage/Assist in the support of the overall design, strategy, and delivery, support and maintenance of Access Management Solutions.
- Develop and implement IAM best practices and mitigation procedures.
- Assess existing security technologies to engineer creative success-driven solutions that align to client business goals and provide the desired outcomes.
- Create and maintain documentation and network flows.
- Act as the driver and innovator for Access Management Solution by staying up-to-date with new tools & techniques.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Identity leverages methodologies and a digital identity platform to help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and citizens have access to sensitive organizational applications and data. Cyber Identity also focuses on the integrations of cutting-edge technologies and cloud providers. Our team is dedicated to enhancing IAM programs so our clients can mitigate risk, reduce intrusion, and secure information. If you're seeking a career in IAM, cloud systems, or identity governance then Cyber Identity is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience designing and implementing vendor products such as: IBM, SailPoint, Okta, Ping, and ForgeRock.
- Experience designing and implementing MFA technologies
- Experience with standard SSO protocols (SAML, WS-Fed, OpenID, Oauth)
- Experience with domain bridging solutions such as (Centrify, Authentication Services)
- Experience with policy and user credential management
- Working knowledge on the TCP/IP stack and networking protocols
- Experience supporting IAM security operations and threat response, or security architecture
- Knowledge of local, cloud and hybrid Directory Service architectures
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to identify key issues, barriers to success and proactively resolve them
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues and processes to both technical/non-technical users
- Certification on an IAM product