FMS WEAPON SYSTEMS MANAGER (SAMD-21-1010-F):
Bowhead is looking for a Program Integrator/ FMS Weapon Systems Manager for Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases involving one or more countries. The Case Manager shall provide weapon system support and manage the FMS Case process for program management support services to the Security Assistance Management Directorate (SAMD).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Cradle to grave support of FMS cases from initial request of equipment through planning for long-term program life-cycle sustainment.
• Organizing research of foreign government requirements.
• Preparing Letters of Acceptance (LOA), identifying material, services, and shipping requirements, and estimating system life cycle costs.
• Conducting technical reviews and analysis for Letters of Request (LOR).
• Organizing the research of foreign government requirements.
• Calculating manpower for FMS cases.
• Developing unique FMS case notes.
• Coordinating total package advanced planning for weapon systems and ensuring that Total Package Approach (TPA) sheets are accurate and are utilized in the case development process.
• Vetting release of FMS country-requested equipment in accordance with technology security and transfer requirements, export controls, disclosure of classified and controlled unclassified information, and system-specific release requirements for sensitive technologies frequently requested by foreign partners.
• Receiving, processing and tracking requisitions.
• Forecasting congressional notifications.
• Developing and implementing logistics program activities including, support for purchases, transfer, and leases of weapon systems, and technical documentation.
• Coordinating efforts of subcontractors and field service personnel, resolving logistics problems and compiling data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
• Bachelor's degree (preferred) and 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
• Experience in Foreign Military Sales (FMS) a plus.
• Familiarity with various C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) Systems equipment, such as radios, Night Vision Devices (NVDs), IT equipment, etc. a plus
• Quality customer service experience; meet customer's needs with a dedicated attitude that ensures mission success.
• Highly organized with the ability to see both the details and the big picture.
• Excellent communication skills, team player.
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
• Writing and reviewing contractual documents.
• Resolving highly sensitive and complex problems.
• Ability to prepare and brief senior management.
• Effective communication with a wide range of groups including internal and external customers and high ranking government officials
• Experience working in different types of database systems.
• Knowledge of Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS), Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) (not required).
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold an active security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC's Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant's resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting. Bowhead offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, short/long-term disability, and 401(k) retirement plans as well as paid time off programs for eligible full-time employees. Eligible part-time employees are able to participate in the 401(k) retirement plans and state or contract required paid time off programs.
Link to Apply: https://rn21.ultipro.com/UKP1001/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=26771
#LI-CJ1 UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)