A leading Quant Trading Firm is currently seeking world-class engineers with experience in FPGAs and software to join their growing hardware engineering team.
Working closely with market researchers, you will face and solve many challenges, as well as help design, build and optimize their trading infrastructure and strategies.
- Build next generation algorithmic trading systems, including tools to monitor and analyze system performance
- Solving low-latency trading problems and optimize low level code.
- Develop new hardware platforms
- Improve, prototype and experiment with performance optimizations
- At least a BS/BA degree in computer engineering, computer science or electrical engineering
- Professional experience analyzing performance requirements and designing systems handling very large volumes of real-time data at extremely low latencies
- Development experience with FPGAs (Verilog/VHDL, functional verification and static timing closure) and coding software in a low-level language such as C/C++
- Knowledge of UNIX OS
Opportunity available in NYC or Chicago