Title: FPGA Test Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: LA760911714 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a FPGA Test Engineer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Strong FPGA Feature validation skills: find issue in hardware/FPGA implementations, and bottlenecks by running the test suites.
- Capable of functional and architectural definition, test development, and automation for complex FPGA based Instruments.
- Work at entire architecture, system level, integrate modules and components while maintaining overall system performance and targets
- Drive standardized processes during implementations and continuously improve with the team.
- Utilize SCRUM methodology
- Must have a MS or BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- +3 years solid experience with Python and familiar with system interaction in all phases of FPGA based development including automated self-checking test benches
- Knowledge of SW development and validation which interact with High Speed /complexity boards/instruments.
- Knowledge/Experience with scripting languages such as Tcl, Perl, etc.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs