*Position is open to 100% Remote
NIC - South Carolina is currently seeking applicants for a Drupal Developer/Administrator for our Columbia, South Carolina location. Acquired by Tyler Technologies (NYSE:TYL) on April 21, 2021, NIC is a leader in digital government solutions and payments, partnering with government to deliver user-friendly digital services that make it easier and more efficient to interact with government. NIC and Tyler are united in their mission to empower public sector entities to operate more efficiently and connected more transparently with their constituents and with each other.
The Drupal Developer/Administrator will be responsible for delivering Front-End Drupal development projects in an agile environment, UI/UX and Accessibility standards, Responsive Design, Content Management and Drupal multi-site administration assistance. This position would also provide additional support and assistance with Drupal migrations and collaborating with other Developers and Project Management at various stages of development. NIC – South Carolina focuses on implementing state-of-the-art technical solutions leveraging the capabilities of Drupal to deliver effective solutions and reusable components that can assist our state partners. The candidate will also be expected to be able to multitask and work in a diverse work environment.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drupal theming and templating
- Drupal multi-site and back-end administration assistance
- Accessibility standards compliant front-end web design and development
- UI/UX, prototyping, responsive web design and development
- Drupal migration and internal process assistance
- Documentation and partner assistance
- Participate in product development from ideation to deployment.
- Implement new features for our partners, users, and for internal use.
- Assist in debugging problems with information systems using a variety of analytical skills, techniques, and resources.
- Support assistance
- Follows directives and standards on programming style and documentation from senior leaders and developers.
- Attend and actively participate in project planning and team meetings.
- Routinely communicates status (problems encountered, and time remaining to complete) to the development team and project management.
- BA in computer science or related fields, or 2 years equivalent experience. This position also requires a strong knowledge of web development tools and evolving programming languages.
- 1-2+ years of experience with Drupal (8x-9x)
- Experience with migrating, hosting, and administering Drupal sites on Acquia Cloud
- Experience with Drupal modules such as Views, Panels, Others
- Experience managing Drupal databases
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Git tools for software delivery
- Experience developing Front-end web solutions, theme, and sub-theme frameworks, and Content Management in Drupal
- Experience working with or extending Drupal modules
- Knowledge of the Drupal theme and Twig templating layer
- Knowledge of front-end and back-end technologies as they relate to Drupal development
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google CSE
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Stock purchase plan
- Company wellness program
- Paid State holidays and vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
Salary: $60-75K based on experience