Mahwah, NJ Salary:
$20-$24 Hourly Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Facilities Coordinator
Qualifications and Work Experience Required
- 2 + years experience in a Facility Planning role or an Office Services environment
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a customer service and team environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Demonstrated skills in problem identification and resolution
- Knowledge of systems furniture (cubicle/workstations)
- Demonstrated communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
Serve as a point of contact for internal facility moves, furnishings and other facility related issues to ensure excellent customer service and efficiency.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in office moves, space planning, project plan development and supervision of any applicable contractors/vendors.
- Assist as point of contact for Facilities projects with project architect, designer, engineers, IT, and consultants to see through to completion while meeting service standards.
- Assist in acquisition of new technology & equipment.
- Coordinate furniture repairs, replacements and setup.
- Under direction of Manager, assist in design & construction projects to ensure timely completion, quality work and budgetary and code compliance.
- Ensure project activities are executed in accordance with established requirements, defined scope, budget & schedule.
- Receive, review & analyze contractor, equipment and furnishing bids to make recommendations for approval to Manager.
- Employ business planning & performance tracking to ensure team is meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Manage company specific locator system inclusive of business surveys, updates and database maintenance to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Develop & maintain metrics, statistics and reports.
- Create & implement process improvement programs.
- Assist with On-site Security responsibility; navigating the network systems and security equipment.
- Maintain communication and effective working relationship between team, facilities management and IT. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com