Description: About GlobalFoundries \:
GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GlobalFoundries is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit www.gf.com
. Summary of Role\:
The Facilities Operations organization is seeking a motivated individual to participate in our 2022 Internship Program. The ideal candidate would have experience in data science, analytics and application development. The project assignment for this role will be focused on developing applications and improving Facilities processes related to collecting, analyzing and reporting data. Essential Responsibilities include\:
- Developing new and updating existing Facilities Ops Applications and Dashboards in MS Office 365 suite (Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps, SharePoint, Excel Macro/ Visual Basic)
- Automating data flows, processes, and reports
- Collecting, cleaning, organizing, storing data
- Assisting with data analysis and recommendations
- Presenting your findings or applications to the team
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
Qualification: Required Qualifications\:
- BS in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Software Engineering, Business Analytics or related fields
- Expected to graduate in the next two years
- Experience with analyzing and visualizing data
- Experience with a programming language
- Basic knowledge of MS Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluency in English Language - written & verbal
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365 (Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint, Excel Macro/ Visual Basic, Power BI)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GlobalFoundries is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GlobalFoundries is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GlobalFoundries goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.