Aurora, CO Description: Below is Job Description Title: Facilities Technician Duration: 12+ Months contract on W2 Location: Aurora, CO
You will be responsible for the monitoring, testing, preventative maintenance and repair of HVAC infrastructure equipment and associated electrical, alarming and monitoring systems, to ensure they remain in a fully operational condition, utilizing their knowledge of refrigeration theory, pipefitting, and structural layout, per specifications and operational procedures in Network Facility locations. You will perform maintenance and repair of the physical facilities structures, security and peripheral systems. You will handle the emergency power backup systems and physical facility remedies at all technical facilities. You will be a first responder during natural disasters or any facilities threat to the network's integrity.Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper alarm function and respond to alarms indicating facility troubles.
- Required to perform routine preventative maintenance on Generators, DC Plants/Batteries/Rectifiers, UPS, ATS/SwitchGear, HVAC and Fire Suppression Systems and properly document work performed.
- Provide all maintenance and repair of all heating, ventilating, air conditioning systems, and related energy management systems.
- Maintain diagnoses, test, overhaul, install, and repair a variety of refrigeration, dehumidification, AC, ventilation, and heating systems.
- Perform repair or oversee the repair of faulty equipment
- Monitor Facility Environmental conditions and address any issues before they become service affecting.
- Assist engineering with design of new installations or upgrades to facility equipment and oversee installation.
- Maintain Clean, Neat, Safe and Reliable building infrastructure.
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Work with both internal groups and external vendors on a regular basis.
- On-call 24/7.
- You'll need to have:
- Valid EPA Certification.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift up to 100LBS.
- Experience in ventilating and air conditioning, plumbing, electrical work and heating plant operations and maintenance.
- Commercial HVAC experience.
- Vocation or Technical school training in ventilating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical work and heating plant operations and maintenance
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com