Title: Feature Architect / Cloud Architect with Connected Vehicle Experience
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening Feature Architect / Cloud Architect with Connected Vehicle Experience. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- The Feature Architect will help implement, expand and maintain various connected vehicle feature enablers and connected services.
- This position will be a key member of the Architecture team, and will share architecture, design, and support responsibilities within the team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Understanding business strategy and defining systems architecture to support that strategy. Contributing to overall architecture and design, working closely with enterprise architects
- Working with Quality Assurance and developers to ensure software builds meet system, functional and performance requirements and adhere to corporate policies such as security and privacy.
- Researching, analyzing, and evaluating service delivery methods and techniques.
- Identifying and evaluating platforms and technologies to meet business needs.
- Systems architecture, System design, implementation and ongoing administration, Translating business needs into Enterprise application requirements.
- Developing artifacts such as Entity Relationship Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, User Stories, Use Cases, Swim Lanes.
- Partnering with Delivery lead to develop a delivery schedule and drive solution delivery according to plan.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of leadership responsibility in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of requirements gathering techniques
- Experience in developing artifacts such as Entity Relation Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, User Stories, Use Cases, Swim Lanes, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative with the ability to collaborate with the global team to creatively solve complex problems
- Experienced with integrating complex multi-systems solutions and with Cloud, iOT platforms
- Experience with evaluating systems designs, API design and development practices
- Troubleshooting / Root cause analysis experience
- Ability to indirectly lead a cross-functional team towards a common solution
- Ability to work within an offshore application development supplier engagement model
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn complex business processes
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities in a cross-functional setting
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to interact with business partners and service providers at multiple levels
- Ability to hold themselves and others accountable for resolving issues and maintaining project timelines Preferred Requirements
- Experience working in Connected Features Design or Development
- Exposure to AGILE, DEVOPS & ITIL concepts
- Experience in managing DFMEA's, vehicle CAN Bus and logging tools is a plus
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at vasavi.konda(@)stgit.com or contact at In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – Feature Architect / Cloud Architect with Connected Vehicle Experience.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.
Vasavi Konda|Recruiting Specialist
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084
Email: vasavi.konda(@) stgit.com