Please review the description and let us know your expected salary or hourly w2 and if you are confident and comfortable with the following position. I may need the updated word copy of your resume. Position is with the Federal Agency and in Lorton, VA.
Currently 100% Tele-work.
Duration: 4+ years
Location: Sterling, VA (Telework 100% for now later this may change to partial onsite)
Interview: Web + Phone
Visa: US Citizen
Clearance: Must have DOD Active Clearance Interim, Secret or TS
Security Program Manager - SME (PMO, ServiceNow, Fisma, PowerBI Tableau)
The Program Management Specialist III– Senior Level Expert will be responsible for IT Governance to include portfolio management, investment management, capital planning, change management, program management, organizational development, strategic planning, enterprise architecture, business analysis, and performance management tasks. It is desirable that the candidate possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in applying in an operational environment the principles of the nine primary knowledge areas and the five process groups defined by the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Experience in Organizational Development analysis to support As-is and To-be models with recommendations to improve the organizations efficiencies and effectiveness in full utilization of resources and delivering quality products to the customer
- Experience in IT Portfolio Management methodologies and processes, tools, strategic planning, trend analysis, organizational reporting and presentations, and identification of performance indicators for the purpose of performance measurements
- Experience writing alternative analyses, feasibility studies, cost benefit analysis, business cases or point papers based on research, analysis, and observations
- Experience with the Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) lifecycle and other IT investment processes and requirements; familiarity with the Technology Business Management (TBM) framework
- Experience in strategic Enterprise Architecture (EA) analysis, including CPIC, EA, and program management requirements alignment with agency Strategic Planning
- Implement a continuous process of identifying, selecting and managing a portfolio of projects in alignment with key performance metrics and strategic business objectives.
- Provide recommendations, processes, procedures, writing policies, and support in an ITPortfolio Management program.
- Provide alternate methods to manage IT Strategic Planning and Portfolio Management activities across the client’s IT organization with an innovative solution to forecast future benefits of a comprehensive IT portfolio, to include IT Technical Roadmaps and Business Roadmaps based on Government mandates
- Conduct organizational level reporting linking technologies to outcomes and mission-related tangible and intangible benefits
- Experience assessing, interpreting, and providing guidance regarding federal government budget and reporting directives and instructions
- Expertise in risk analysis to support project managers in identifying project risk, identifying potential impacts of those risks, and crafting risk mitigation strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience in writing materials relevant to organization, project and task goals and presenting material to senior
- Government officials and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated experience in conducting business and technical analysis by facilitating working group sessions and engaging working group members in order to understand and document customer stakeholder functional and technical needs
- Experienced in Project and Portfolio Management best practices, solutions, associated tools; business process analysis and reengineering methodologies and processes
- Demonstrated experience in automating workflows, data management, and reporting in using an Enterprise Service Management (ESM) tool, i.e. ServiceNow ITSM and ITBM modules
- Thorough knowledge of conducting compliance and service audits and preparing audit findings reports and corrective action plans
- Thorough knowledge of portfolio and investment management relating to the Information Technology Investment Management (ITIM) reporting requirements
- Thorough knowledge of organizational development methodologies
- Experience facilitating work sessions, mentoring project managers or other staff, and
- conducting training sessions
- Experience developing or revising procedures, templates and other related documentation as a result of research, interviews, and work sessions
- Experience in articulating functional and technical needs to provide support with the liaison between functional stakeholders and the engineering/development teams
- Demonstrated experience in assessing customer current business processes and functions and make recommendations for improved functional services
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Office Visio
- Microsoft Office Project
- MS SharePoint
- MS Power BI
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to support work assignments for meeting the deliverable objective
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses for assigned tasks
- Compile research, findings, and other information into written formats such as white papers, reports, presentations, and other forms of technical documentation
- Perform IT strategic/organizational planning, organizational development, portfolio and program management, IT investment management, IT governance
- Provide Weekly and Monthly Status Reporting
- Provide meeting support (facilitate meetings, prepare agenda, prepare project briefings, present to the stakeholders, document and distribute meeting minutes, and track actions)
- Support other PMO tasks as assigned
- Flexibility is a must, as well as the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple work streams, multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building partnerships with business and technical stakeholders as applicable
- Self-starter with ability to perform and lead work independently.
- Participate in project planning and schedule development/maintenance activities
- Key coordinator between multiple project teams.May work independently and supervise junior staff.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-BPA) credential is highly desirable
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer or Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field or technical discipline is desired; proven experience may be considered as an acceptable substitute
- Must have 10+ years’ experience in Federal consulting, which should include business analysis, investment management, and other relevant experience
Must have active DOD Clearance