Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
Windward Consulting is looking to hire a high-energy Federal Sales Executive to continue to grow our Government Solutions business with a focus on DISA, The Fourth Estate, and Army. Successful candidates will enjoy identifying and closing new services opportunities by working directly with customers and other Federal SI's.
• Create, identify, develop, qualify opportunities, and close that result in measurable revenue growth.
• Achieve acquisition and sales goals through winning new business, contract recompetes, and organic program growth.
• Develop and maintain an active strategic growth plan in alignment and consistent with company strategy and goals.
• Primarily interface with the customer community and build customer relationships through effective communications, both with internal and external customer bases.
• Develop strategies to 'shape' requirements and acquisition strategy
• Identify and target new business markets and partnerships.
• Effectively communicate all the opportunities and plans for management and technical teams.
• Assist in guiding buying organizations by demonstrating technology solutions, architectures, capabilities, and potential acquisition paths for early stage opportunities, working with internal technical and program management teams to develop RFI responses, market surveys, white papers, presentations, briefings, and major event demonstrations. Required:
• 13+ years related work experience with a majority related to business development, marketing, or technical and engineering solutions with DISA, The Fourth Estate, and the Army.
- Carrying a quota accountability and a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets year over year.
• Current understanding of client's needs in order to align Windward strengths and core values.
• Must demonstrate high energy, integrity, strong business acumen, professionalism and commitment.
• Highly effective communicator to all levels within the company and with clients.
• Bachelor's degree or additional equivalent military or work experience.
• Active Secret clearance Preferred:
• Prior experience working directly for DISA, Army, or other DoD agencies
• Military experience a plus Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent experience/ combination of education and experience.
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
2291 Wood Oak Drive, Suite 150 Herndon, VA, 20171