At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original and truly unlike what anyone else can.
DISH Wireless is seeking a Transport Implementation Project Manager. The Transport Implementation Team is responsible for delivering DISH's nationwide transport network providing connectivity to cell sites and data centers for its green field 5G network. This team is a key component to the success of DISH's buildout as we radically disrupt the wireless industry landscape.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Managing nationwide market transport implementation to ensure timely delivery
- Facilitating regular meetings with Transport Implementation Specialists and vendors to ensure circuits are delivered on time
- Assisting market teams with problem resolution and vendor escalations as they arise
- Providing process and other guidance to market transport implementation specialists to better position them for success
- Developing and preparing management reports on transport implementation covering key metrics in the transport delivery process
- Establishing strong rapport with team members; supporting national practices that drive employee engagement and productivity
The successful Transport Implementation Project Manager will have:
- BS in a technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- 5-7 years of experience in transport implementation and/or project management
- Strong vendor management skills and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess high energy to maintain a sense of urgency
- Dynamic personality who can quickly establish trust and rapport with all levels of the organization
- Experience or technical understanding of all the transport network functions/environment is preferred
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- PMP a plus
- Knowledge of field or utility construction is a plus
Compensation: $85,905.00/Yr. - $136,190.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.