QCT (Quanta Cloud Technology) is a global datacenter solution provider extending the power of hyper scale datacenter design in standard and open SKUs to all datacenter customers.
Product lines include servers, storage, network switches, integrated rack systems and cloud solutions, all delivering hyper scale efficiency, scalability, reliability, manageability, serviceability and optimized performance for each workload.
QCT offers a full spectrum of datacenter products and services from engineering, integration and optimization to global supply chain support, all under one roof.
The parent of QCT is Quanta Computer Inc., a Fortune Global 500 technology engineering and manufacturing company.
Provide the first line technical support to customer of Quanta made H/W including server, storage and rack.
- Works closely with the sales and extended teams to map end-user customer business, partner requirements and provide most optimized technical solutions.
- Manage and leads product HW and SW engineers during product development.
- Develop and review systems solutions, technical bid responses and presentations.
- Manage and leads teams during investigation and resolution of problems in the field.
- Work cross-department to ensure customer satisfaction and timely resolution of issues.
- Visit on-site facilities and operations to enable solution integration and issue resolution - Some travel required (up to 25%).
- Bachelor s and/or Master s degree in engineering/computer science Computer and/or electrical engineering preferred (GPA > 3.0)
- 1-2 years of experience Experience may be related internships.
- Ability to maintain technical expertise/competence with the ever-changing technology.
- Ability to read, understand and review schematics & provide design recommendations; Has a good understanding of firmware, drivers, OS, Applications, system architecture, hardware and software & their interaction - Should possess basic HW debug skills.
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills - Ability to present the corporate brand, product messaging and solutions to customers.
- Well organized and good at time management; Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, creative and desire to learn about business & technical topics - Willingness to engage with customers in both pre-sales and post-sales support & willing to learn new processes and tools.
- Team player and willing to help where needed within scope of the role.
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivated and self-driven.
- Willing to travel (majority domestic) and at times with little notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- QCT offers a competitive benefits package including various insurances, 401(k), FSA, paid holidays and vacations.