Field Applications Engineer (FPGA)Job Description:What You'll Be Doing:
• Responsible for utilizing an advanced understanding of the customer needs and technical leadership expertise to champion return on engineering investment.
• Participate as technical lead on large, complex customer engagements involving broad, system solutions and identify and drive demand creation by maximizing Arrow content on designs.
• Partner with the sales team across pre-and post-sales activities, providing advanced technical support and consulting to promote demand creation. Champion return on engineering investment, design win priorities, initiatives, and promotions by obtaining buy-in and support from sales. Provide technical leadership to the branch, customers, and suppliers shaping strategy and guiding technical direction/priorities.
• Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of supplier technologies and how those technologies relate to market needs, including vertical segmentation. Position Arrow's differential value proposition, supplier technologies, as well as, competitor technologies. Possess a complete knowledge of products and full knowledge of entire scope of assigned lines. Has sound product knowledge of Arrow's line card. Attend supplier trainings.
• Manage supplier and customer expectations by building and developing relationships with senior level decision makers, keeping stakeholders up-to-date on activities, plans, and progressing towards initiatives. Deepen and broaden connections with key decision makers within suppliers and customers.
• Attend and actively participate in strategic branch meetings and QBR. Use ROI concepts for making strategic business plans and decisions. Develop and drive strategic technical plans by supplier line or customer solutions. Participate in ArrowEDGE initiatives through branch training and customer calls. Successfully create, organize and conduct engineering customer events or conference or engineering training. Support design services initiatives.What We're Looking For:
What We Offer at Arrow:
- 5 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- FPGA design and/or Embedded Design experience (Microsemi/Microchip, Lattice, Xilinx)
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy) #dice#Location:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
San Jose, California (North First Street)Time Type:
Full timeJob Category: