FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (TERR-21-1006-W):
Bowhead seeks a Field Service Representative to support the upcoming NIWC Terrestrial contract located in Jacksonville, NC. Responsibilities of this position will include developing requirements from project inception to its conclusion for a particular subject matter area (i.e. IT, engineering, linguistics, scientific field, etc.). Analyze actual and predictable operational activities of a military, governmental, or business system to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making or resource allocation.
Other responsibilities may include:
• Utilize modeling and measuring techniques, mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, and other necessary techniques.
• Provide integral support in the requirements determination, conceptualization, design, development, testing, verification, and documentation of modeling and simulation based decision support system applications.
• May provide work leadership for lower level employees.
• Technical Training in C4ISR Systems Administration, C4ISR Network Administration, or C4ISR Hardware maintenance is required
• Twelve (12+) years of hands-on experience with DoD Tactical Signals Intelligence Systems, Full Motion Video Systems, Distributed Common Ground Surface Systems, Terrestrial Human Intelligence Systems, Terrestrial Collections Systems, Ground Common Command and Control Communications Systems, or Geospatial Intelligence Systems, to include three (3) of the following five (5) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Data Analysis, Test & Evaluation, and Training. Experience may be achieved simultaneously. Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and/or public service (e.g., federal, state, or local) leadership in C4ISR Systems Administration, C4ISR Network Administration, or C4ISR Hardware maintenance.
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC's Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant's resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting. Bowhead offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, short/long-term disability, and 401(k) retirement plans as well as paid time off programs for eligible full-time employees. Eligible part-time employees are able to participate in the 401(k) retirement plans and state or contract required paid time off programs.
Link to Apply:
#LI-KC1 UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)