As part of a leading IT managed services specialist with more than 12,000 associates worldwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our consultants and the clients who depend on them. Join the eXcell team.
* * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
At this time, we re in need of a Field Service Technician to perform break-fix work during Mon to Fri, 0900 to 1800.
- This is a driving position which requires a DMV background check to be completed
- Use of reliable, personal vehicle required - miles reimbursed according to CompuCom policy
- Technician will travel to each client s location to provide service
- Must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs desktops, laptops, servers and printers
- Works under general supervision
Basic Needs / Haves:
- 3+ years of experience supporting desktops, laptops and printers
- 3+ years of customer service experience required
- Ability to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends
- Must be able to work from a Service Manual and w/ Tech Support
- Interpersonal skills needed to interact with a wide range of users and environments
- Must be organized and provide required admin on time and as needed
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver s license required (driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
- Ability to work from a bent, crouched, or kneeled position
- Ability to work on a ladder of lift and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Smartphone with tethering / hot spot capabilities (reimbursed within corporate guidelines)
- Laptop and basic hand tools required
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- OEM Printer Warranty Certifications
- OEM Laptop / Desktop Warranty Certifications
- Server experience a plus
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, arrest, and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. This includes the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance as well as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.