Our Industrial Machinery Client is looking for eager and hard working Technicians to join them full time! Great Benefits!
• Installation, maintenance, and repair of industrial packaging machinery.
• Troubleshoot failures and take corrective action.
• Work in the field at customer locations – Must have the ability to travel, and work independently/ un-supervised on projects.
• Customer-Service – Work hand-in-hand with customers.
• Timely submission of job related paperwork with use of MS Office.
• Experience performing hands-on equipment maintenance.
• Experience determining the causes of electronics failures, using such tools as digital voltmeters and oscilloscopes.
• Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships.
• Ability to analyze and prioritize information, distilling it to the critical issues and drawing accurate conclusions.
• Customer Service Skills and Personality required.
• Must be able to pass a Background Check, and Drug & Alcohol Test.
• Must be able to pass a basic 5-question technical/mechanical related test.
• BS Degree in Engineering is a plus.
• Processing or Industrial machine knowledge.
• Ability to travel 100% to job sites throughout North America. (Must have a valid State Driver’s)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO#TVC
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps