World Wide Technology Holding Co, LLC (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, VMware, NetApp, Dell EMC, HPE and several others, but also include emerging tech players like Tanium and Dedrone. WWT employs more than 5,000 people and operates in more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT ranks 8 on Glassdoors Best Places to Work in 2018 list and 40 on Fortune s 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
World Wide Technology Holding Co, LLC. (WWT) has an opportunity available for a Field Support Engineer to support our client located in Denver, CO.
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 12 months
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist customer team in the integration of new 5G sites
- Provision/Commission transport equipment with parameters provided by Cisco CX Engineering
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues between the core and cell-site routers and their configuration.
- Support the Dish War Room Team and their partners by answering questions on the Cisco equipment, assisting during trouble shooting, and identifying root cause.
- Generate periodic reports on equipment deployed to determine performance
- Manage post migration issues, including issue resolution and rescheduling the event.
- Additional responsibilities would require running reports, tracking escalations and other key performance indicators.
- Execute the test scripts developed by Cisco CX Engineering Architects and ensure compliance of test cases with the carrier requirements.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a technical role
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Telecommunications Industry certifications (i.e., Cisco, Nokia, Juniper)
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux, VMs, modern scripting languages
- Experience in data communications and networking standards (e.g., MEF, ANSI, IETF, IEEE)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Networking, cloud, and virtualization concepts
- Backup and recovery concepts