As a Field Support Technician you will work independently to provide technical support and training to customers on proprietary software products and business solutions.
Responsibilities Field Support Technician Essential Responsibilities:
- Transact all business in accordance to Animal Health International Inc.'s business code of ethics and conduct.
- Provide technical support, maintenance and repair for Animal Health International Inc. software, Feed Yard Management (FYM).
- Prepare list of necessary equipment for each installation.
- Responsible for software installation projects.
- Train customers in the use of software.
- Provide technical assistance as needed.
- Available for consultation and support which includes nights and weekends on-call.
- Other Field Support Technician duties as required.
Qualifications Field Support Technician Requirements:
Field Support Technician Preferred Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Ability to design, install, and configure simple networks.
- Ability to prioritize along with solid analytical skills.
- Adept in learning quickly with creative problem solving capabilities.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and passionate.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Computer skills, including MS Office and other software systems.
Field Support Technician Environment:
- Two years of related experience is a plus.
- Troubleshooting Windows operating system.
- Cisco wireless experience preferred.
- Stationary position 75% of the time
- Move up to 60 lbs.
- Travel 90-100% of the time
An Equal Opportunity EmployerPatterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.