Field Technician Opportunity!
IF INTERESTED, please send resume to Dallas at
- Responsible for staying current in technical theory, application, and operational discipline.
- Takes on technical and project-related efforts, providing communication as directed.
- The Technician has a solid understanding of theory and application related to project management, radio access networks, backhaul to sites, signaling, disaster recovery planning and response, data services, and location-based services.
- The Technician has a basic understanding of theory and application related to network design, capacity planning, power systems AC/DC, and grounding.
- Candidate should have experience with Nokia base station equipment (Airscale preferred), basic hand tools, and test equipment
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at