Kforce has a client seeking a Field Technician in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA).
* Develop proficiency in primary skills of customer relations, basic electricity, basic electronics, basic telephony, radio principles for digital transmission, fiber communication, data communication, telephony terminology, industry standards, and on-line network control/maintenance systems
* Serve as a technical reference point for other functions
* Perform Service Assurance work on all radio interface network elements
* Interpret the alarm conditions on the network to proactively identify and implement repairs and restoration plans to ensure minimal service disruption and impact to customer
* Provide Service Delivery work installing new cell site equipment from channel card elements up to complete new cell site installs
* Develop proficiency with use of relevant wireless tools and test equipment
* Develop proficiency with inventory tools and procedures
* Meet expectations with regards to behavioral and administrative facets of the position
* Must have experience troubleshooting issues for Wireless/Cellular Telecommunications Networks or Military Satellite equipment (SATCOM)
* Experience with MS Office to include Word and Outlook is required
* Must be able to work flexible shift schedules
* Candidates will be required to have a Smart Phone
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.