Our client is currently seeking a Field Technician in Albuquerque, NM.
**MUST HAVE TELECOM FIELD TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE**
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* Proficiency in primary skills of customer relations, basic electricity, basic electronics, basic telephony, radio principles for CDMA and iDEN, and basic principles of digital transmission, fiber communication, data communication, telephony terminology, industry standards, and on-line network control/maintenance systems.
* Serve as a technical reference point for other functions.
* Able to follow detailed method of procedures (MOP) and practices to perform routine maintenance on all radio interface equipment.
* Perform Service Assurance work on all radio interface network elements. Interpret the alarm conditions on the network to proactively identify and implement repairs and restoration plans to ensure minimal service disruption and impact to customer.
* Provide Service Delivery work installing new cell site equipment from channel card elements up to complete new cell site installs.
* Proficiency with use of relevant wireless tools and test equipment.
* Proficiency with inventory tools and procedures.
* Able to trouble shoot AC and DC power systems including tower light controllers.
* Meet expectations with regards to behavioral and administrative facets of the position.
* Basic Microwave principals