Title: Field Test Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA
Mode of Interview: Skype
Mandatory Skills- Keywords:- 5G Protocol Testing, R&S, Anritsu, KeySight, Simulator, 4G, 3G, VoLTE, IMS
REQUIRED SKILLS (Education Certificates, Licenses Travel)
6-12 years of industry experience in the following areas required:
5G NR (3GPP Release 15), LTE-FDD/TDD, WCDMA, GSM/GPRS/EDGE standards
· 5G NR (NSA/SA), LTE/WCDMA protocol stacks including
· PHY/MAC/RLC/PDCP/RRC/NAS/Upper layers
· Familiar with Cell phone VONR/EPS-Fallback/E911/WFC/5G DATA troubleshooting
· Hands-on experience in mobile device testing/failure analysis with system simulators or in field for at least 3 years.
· Deep understanding of modem protocol layer stack – L1, MAC, RRC for 3G/LTE/5G. Ability to debug end to end system performance and functional issues.
· Familiarity with call flow for 3G/LTE/5G technologies.
· Strong understanding of IMS protocol and VoWifi call flow.