The Application Analyst associate is responsible for supporting the migration of managed file transmissions to the Sterling File Gateway and the daily support of the transmissions.
- 4+ yrs. of related IT experience. Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related field or equivalent work experience.
- Expert in multiple scripting languages and tools.
- Knowledge in emerging file transfer technologies.
- Possesses knowledge of application development technologies, tools, methodologies as well as functional areas in the IT organization.
- Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with managers or Directors on technology solutions. Supports existing business systems applications and may be responsible for leading technical aspects of multiple small projects. May be responsible for collaborating and managing tasks to meet project deliverables. Performs additional job duties as required.
- Expert knowledge of Unix/Linux. Knowledge of Data Center networks, routing, switching, firewalls and site to site connectivity. Knowledge of File Transfer applications such as IBM Sterling Gateway, CA XML Gateway etc, mastery of at least one scripting language including Python, PERL, Shell. Knowing OS390, and Tandem mainframe applications, experience in JCL coding, trouble shooting. ITIL based experience with Incident, Problem, Change and configuration management
- Create Transmission file setups for clients on Mainframe, and server environments while meeting company standards, including data security.
- Communicates directly with client, this includes testing set ups, researching failures, resolution, and documentation.
- Responsible for analyzing Production failures, abends and resolving issue with client. Resolutions include prevention of future event, documentation, and possible billing.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!