At OneAPPS, we are looking for a FileNet Administrator on contract for one of our direct client projects.
Employment Mode: 12 months Rolling Contract (C2C, W2-Contract, 1099)
Location: Lansing, MI
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, This position will be REMOTE to start, with eventual ON-SITE potentially required. Interviews will be via web
- FileNet Administration
- WebSphere configuration
- Windows Server & Administration
- Linux Server & Administration
- Tivoili LDAP Experience
Years of Experience: 14 or more years of experience in the field. Specifically IBM FileNet Products.
- Proven experience with complex concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT industry.
- Relies on advanced experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works independently and cooperatively with management and stakeholders.
- Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system:
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, specifications, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- Studies existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or specifications as required.
- Prepares specifications to detail operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by personnel in system.
- Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development.
- Upgrades system and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation.
- May assist computer programmer in resolution of work problems related to project specifications, or programming.
- May direct and coordinate work of others to develop, test, install, and modify programs.
- Provides technical assistance and support for applications and hardware problems and for information sharing with external entities in a customer service environment.
- Provides field coordination and planning for the effective use of management information systems.
- Determines operational, technical, and support requirements for the location, installation, operation, and maintenance of various office equipment and systems.
- Prepares charts, diagrams, tables, and flowcharts. Details input and output record formats for computer programs.
- Assists in formulating logical descriptions of problems and devising optimum solutions.
- Assists in the design, development, and maintenance of various computer applications.
- May provide support and make recommendations for information technology systems processes associated with software technology planning, development, implementation, system security, and interfaces.
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in computer science, computer information systems, or management information systems is generally preferred.
- Knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of computer systems and of the techniques used in the design of non-automated systems, of information technology equipment, of applicable programming languages, of computer hardware and software, of computer operating systems, of writing program code, and of automated mapping.
- Ability to analyze systems and procedures, to write and revise standards and procedures, to communicate effectively, and to train others.