Genesis10 is seeking a FileNet Technical Analyst for a 3+ month contract position located in Coppell, TX.
We are looking for a candidate for our Enterprise Content Management system. The person will work on FileNet P8 and related document management systems needed for new applications. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Additional responsibilities include troubleshooting daily production support issues and assisting in resolving production down situations.
* Provides intermediate level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases for client/server-, Web, and/or PC-based software or middleware. Integrates third party products.
* Writes ad hoc queries, test artifacts and reports.
* Implements programs into Testing and Production environments on schedule. Provides follow up Production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
* Follows software development methodology. Follows architecture standards.
* Participates in design, code, and test Inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues. Participates in other meetings, such as those for use case creation.
* Participates in systems analysis activities, including system requirements analysis and definition (e.g., prototyping), and logical and physical design.
* Writes the system/technical portion of assigned deliverables, including Business Requirements, Design Requirements and Deployment Documents. Assists technical team members with the system/technical portion of their deliverables (e.g., systems testers, test plans).
* Understands client business functions and technology needs. Understands custom tools, technologies, and applications/databases, including those that interface with business area and systems.
* Complies with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones. Complies with all Information Security policies and procedures, and verifies deliverables meet Information Security requirements.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
* Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
* Minimum of 3 years' experience with FileNet P8, Enterprise Content Management is required.
* Experience with Java, dojo, and RESTful Web Services is optional
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written, as needed to support the document management community of practice within IT
* Experience providing technical mentoring and coaching to project team members
* Strong troubleshooting skills
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Start Date: 11/15/2018