A3T, a fast growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services driven by our customer's mission, and providing superb 'A' level talented personnel.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is an agile and mature company looking for incredible talent to support our U.S. Federal customers in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Finance Analyst I with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a next level with A3T.
The successful candidate shall support A3T’s accounting and finance department, which primarily consists of corporate level finance and accounting. The Finance Analyst shall prepare and submit accurate invoices in a timely manner; track and report accounts receivables, is responsible for accounts payable to include review list of reoccurring bills or payables, working with operations to validate accuracy of invoice charges, and submitting payments on due date; and administer payroll with utmost attention to detail; ensuring all timecard data is accurate and up to date; and other administrative tasks as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative tasks and responsible for making sure that a company's support activities are running smoothly and consistently.
- Responsible for assisting the executive staff with reports, timecard administration, working with vendors and operations, and analyzing tasks to determine options for cost-saving and efficiency savings.
- Invoices: Prepare and submit accurate invoices in a timely manner; attention to detail is key
- Accounts Payable: Review List of Reoccurring Bills/APs, validate accuracy of Charges, submit payment on due date
- Payroll Administration: administer payroll with utmost attention to detail; ensuring all data is accurate and up to date
- Assist with implementing office policies, standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Email and phone communications both internally and externally; presenting a professional image
- Maintains office services by organizing office administrative tasks; assisting with correspondence; assistance with filing systems, monitoring clerical functions
- Make small purchases; Tracking Budget Expenses
- Maintains office efficiency by executing processes/procedures effectively and efficiently
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and working with Management and employees; following up on work results ensuring completion.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing, summarizing information; identifying trends as requested.
- Assists with administratively and financially on-boarding of new employees & orientation; to include out-processing actions (as needed).
- Assist employees and customers with finance inquiries or request for support until closure.
- Organizing, planning and overseeing a small pool of the above administrative tasks, and working with one or two Executives and a small pool of other company colleagues
- Participates as needed in special company projects, as needed.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Minimum 1-2-years professional experience in the above tasks
- Must have Knowledge and experience working as a Federal Government Contractor, Firm-fixed price/Time and Materials, and finance systems (e.g. WAWF)
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information
- Enthusiastic and Energized Self-starter and passion to learn and grow
- Communication Skills: Effectively collaborating with all stakeholders (e.g. co-workers, executive management, vendors and customers). Ability to be able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Attention to Detail: Making sure every detail is right is crucial to your work.
- Analytical Skills: How can we drive efficiencies and cost-savings
- Teamwork: Ability to work in small, energetic, and dynamic professional teams; supporting company/team mission and goals
- Administration management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Implementing Processes, Standards, recommending Process Improvements, and Reporting
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, certification reimbursement program, 401K matching, etc.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks and eVerify validation.