• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 2-3 years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
• 6+ years of SW development/engineering experience including managing HADOOP Data Lake product
• Understanding of fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
• Strong knowledge of agile development practices (especially Scrum and / or Kanban), methodologies and tools
• Experience of enterprise agile transformation
• Good understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
• Experience of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or scaled agile
• Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM)
• Experience of the financial industry and Self Service Terminals
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.