Genesis10 is seeking an Assistant Vice President, Front Office Technology for a permanent position with a financial services client located in New York, NY.
The Technology Solutions Department is looking for an experienced individual with business analysis, project management, and client coverage skills in the Front Office Technology team dedicated to our Direct Lending line of business. The goal of this role is to provide exceptional service to our Direct Lending users through a single point of contact into the technology organization, a deep understanding of their business processes and technology solutions, and an appreciation for any existing pain points and gaps in technology in order to provide them with leading edge solutions that will increase productivity, reduce risk, and generate revenue for the firm. The role includes documenting application requirements, developing and executing quality assurance test plans, assisting with the creation of end user training materials, and managing and resolving end-user support issues in order to ensure adoption and realization of business benefits of supported applications. The ideal candidate will
have demonstrated recent experience as a Business Analyst, supporting end-users, working closely with a development team, writing business application documentation and successfully executing detailed test plans. The candidate should have excellent problem-solving skills, keen attention to detail, an inquisitive nature, a passion for excellent service, the ability to self-start and be resourceful, and a strong understanding of technology. This is a client-facing role requiring communication with users at all levels, so exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential.
* Quickly become a subject matter expert in the core business functions and technology solutions of Direct Lending
* Analyze and understand complex business processes and present them in an understandable and logical format
* Develop detailed requirements documentation including user stories, use cases, design specifications, business process and data flows, and acceptance criteria
* Independently execute complex data analysis across multiple platforms through the use of Excel, and other available tools
* Manage support issues raised by the business through to resolution and within defined support SLAs
* Exhibit resourcefulness in proactively identifying and engaging available resources and subject matter experts in related areas to achieve your goals
* Build strong and productive relationships with key business stakeholders, sponsors, technology colleagues, and technology vendors to convey pain points, requirements, and process improvements in a clear and concise manner
* Ensure that all delivered solutions meet the highest quality standards and satisfy all specified business requirements through rigorous validation and testing, both independent of and in collaboration with end users
* Develop and deliver comprehensive user training on new and existing systems and functionality
* Work closely with development teams and vendors to clarify requirements and ensure application delivery meets all desired business specifications
* Understand the relationships, dependencies, and impact of related business functions to your area of responsibility
* Demonstrate strong ability to multitask and manage time and priorities under pressure and meet deadlines
Qualifications & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Business or related field preferred) and 5-10 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in Financial Services
* Prior use and knowledge of CRM systems and processes, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.)
* Proven experience performing complex data quality analysis within Excel through the use of pivot tables, vlookups, and multi-step functions
* Foundational understanding of relational databases
* Experience writing SQL queries and use of related query tools preferred
* A solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, in particular with third party vendors
* Prior experience working with revenue generating organizations preferably within the financial services sector
* Prior experience working in an end-user support capacity, utilizing tools to manage, track, and resolve incidents and service requests.
* Self-motivated, team oriented, flexible and able to multi-task
* Proactive self-starter with a positive can-do and 'no job too small' attitude
* Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills
* Results oriented with a high level of personal accountability
* Motivated by a fast paced, complex environment
Critical Competencies for Success:
* Client Focused: Is relentless about understanding internal and external customers' needs and meeting and exceeding their expectations; drives to have our clients win
* Analytical Reasoning: Defines problems and seeks solutions by examining issues and ideas through inquiry, analysis, dialogue, and evaluation; analytic
* Personal Effectiveness: Gets the job done; follows through on commitments and takes actions that are best for the Firm; shows grit and determination
* Initiative: Motivated to achieve goals beyond what is expected; proactive
* Team Work: Initiates and maintains collaborative working relationships; fosters goodwill and cooperation to meet shared goals; team-oriented
* Adaptability: Able to adapt and work effectively in changing circumstances and conditions; flexible
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Start Date: 11/26/2018