Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Finance Coordinator
for a CONTRACT
with one of our premier INDUSTRY
clients in Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Marketing Expense (MDF) tasks:
- Coordinate Plan Proposal Requests from Demand Gen team with Product Marketing team for pre-approval.
- Enter Proposal Requests/Invoice Payment Requests in SAP.
- Maintain a budget tracker for all MDF activities
- Operation tasks:
- PUMI submission, FOC submission,
- Other various tasks as requested
- Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting with 2+ years of related experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Gather financial information from clients to bring back to the finance team, assisting in necessary analysis of received data.
- Vet company information for potential investment risk on the request of a finance analyst or manager, researching finance industry trends.
- Keep record of all financial statements, data, and releases.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Basic ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 1-2+ years of professional experience in Accounting/Finance
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com