Finance Dir - Bldgs Comms Secu
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY
Provide strategic finance support and guidance to the Buildings Commercial Security business team. You will have an opportunity to participate to design and drive financial landscape, speed, quality and cost efficiency thru budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting. You will play a key role in managing financial performance and implementing key finance strategies to achieve committed business performance. You will partner with Honeywell business leaders and drive key finance initiatives and decisions. You will also identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to the senior management.
Created with Snap Partner w/ Sr. Leadership Managing financial performance Implementing key finance strategies Identify trends and developments
YOU MUST HAVE
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance. Masters degree is required
- A CPA is highly desired.
- Retail industry experience is highly desired
- Experienced leader and financial executive with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image is required.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who possesses excellent communication skills required for effective interaction with all levels of staff and leadership.
- Strategic thinking/creativity w/ business solutions
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Job ID: HRD20745
- Category: Finance
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.