Title: Financial Analyst/EVM Specialist
- Apply the EVM system & its data across multiple projects
- Complete ANSI/EIA 748 Standard Reports
- Generate timely and reliable information reports on a monthly basis.
- Consolidate and analyze project Financial data
- Provide creative & alternative recommendations to improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risk.
- Assists with the development, execution and maintenance of program budgets and financial plans that align with the baseline
- Ensure the EVM portions of the program run efficiently
- Collaborate with the Financial Managers on monthly financial/EVM requirements as well as ETC and EAC analysis
- Evaluate cost and schedule variance as well as corrective actions
- Assist in project Integrated Baseline Review (IBR)
- Review charging and task assignments for accuracy & implement redirection as needed
- Assists CAMs with analysis, development of the EVM baseline, and monthly cost/VAR submissions
- Assist in developing the monthly forecast projections as well as keep track of staffing changes
- Understand how EVM and project financials affect the company-wide financial health & make decisions accordingly
Required Skills (These are must haves for the position):
- Should be a self-motivated, analytical, & organized individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and work with cross functional teams including senior leadership.
- Ability to analyze EVM data & follow customer reporting requirements
- Ability to work well in a team to achieve shared goals
Desired Skills (These are nice to have, but not mandatory):
- Unanet Experience
- EVMS System experience
- MS forProject Experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
Education/Experience Level (years of experience, etc.):
- 3-5 Years Experience
- Bachelor s degree or higher
Company Website: www.sparksoftcorp.com
Founded in 2004, Sparksoft is a Small Business (WOSB), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, HUBZone, 8(a), Women-Owned, and Minority-owned business (SWaM), MBE/DBE/SBE holding prime contracts with SPARC, GSA and Navy Seaport-e.Lead by a team with over 20 years of industry experience, we have a proven track record in software development and managing multi-year projects. We work in both federal and commercial spaces, providing innovative solutions in Agile Software Testing, Software Engineering, Program Management, Security & Privacy Solutions, Delivery Management and Health IT. We have dedicated Centers of Excellence in software testing, independent verification and validation, and security and privacy, that are designed to fulfill the IT needs of any commercial or government field.
Sparksoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.