The position will also support and participate in other general financial analysis and financial projects supporting the broader Finance team.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
• Manage the overall design, development, testing and implementation of Funds Transfer Pricing process (indicative, monthly, and Proforma) using the QRM Balance Sheet Management system (QRM).
• Perform product profitability analysis and reporting for multiple portfolio/products. Works with the Credit Team and Business Units to understand various products (including pricing, strategy, data, and assumptions) in order to report product profitability.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of fixed income instruments including mortgage-related products, auto loans, credit card products, indeterminate maturity deposits, and interest rate risk measurement concepts such as market valuation, spreads, prepayments, duration, basis risk, etc.
• Master fundamental product-design, financial and behavior modeling of various products, including loan and deposits products; evaluates and models product cash flows including contractual and prepayment cash flows.
• Manage and develops the production of multiple financial forecasts and what-if income sensitivity analyses; analyzes corporate and product-level performance against management objectives and goals; effectively presents and explains results to senior management.
• Support and manages other general financial analysis duties supporting broader Finance team including (but limited to): Forecast, Budget, Capital Plan and other ad hoc projects.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
• Advanced degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or another quantitative discipline and experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions. MBA/FRM/CFA professional certification preferred.
• Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible work experience with Financial Planning and Analysis and/or financial valuation/modeling.
• Advance skills in SQL, Excel required; Prior experience with QRM (Quantitative Risk Management) and Funds Transfer Pricing strongly preferred; Knowledge in various data analysis and visualization tools like Tableau preferred
• Ability to apply an analytical mindset to understand problems and propose actionable solutions supporting strategic business decisions.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and implement rapid changes in project direction.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven interpersonal and organizational skills.
Licenses and Certifications
• MBA/FRM/CFA professional certification preferred.