Arthur Grand Technologies (www.arthurgrand.com) is in the business of providing staffing and technology consulting services. We have doubled our revenue year over year for the past 5 years. This speaks to the long-lasting relationship and customer satisfaction that we have built in this short span of time. Our company is managed by a team of professionals who worked for big 5 consulting firms for 20+ years.
We are a minority owned staff augmentation and technology consulting company
To keep our valued employees, we need to keep them engaged in challenging, interesting work, offer market-relevant benefits, and provide continued opportunities for professional growth. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Position: Financial Business Analyst
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: Long Term Contract
Our objective is to build out our in-house Securities Processing Platform – FTPS to allow processing of our North American Fixed Income activity, and migrate off our existing vendor platform IMPACT. We require business analysts to assess and document detailed functional requirements for processing and accounting for NA Fixed Income Transactions across the transaction lifecycle. This includes understanding GAAP accounting, reference data requirements, controls along the transaction lifecycle and reporting requirements / downstream feeds. We will be utilizing an agile methodology so BA’s will be required to work closely with technology, operations and finance partners to progress the requirements through the agile lifecycle. Also expected to support implementation and migration planning including conversion controls.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Partner with Finance subject matter experts to determine detailed Finance requirements
- Identify opportunities for process and control improvements
- Work with Operations to identify inconsistencies between Finance and Operations requirements
- Work with Technology to conduct gap analyses between Finance requirements and the existing FTPS platform (including new build items)
- Resolve all inconsistencies and document agreed upon end-to-end requirements and processes
- Support the adoption of those requirements and processes within an agile development framework
- Define test cases, support test execution and validate output
- Define migration strategy including conversion controls
- Provide training to new hires
- 4+ years of experience working in consulting and/or financial services
- Strong Fixed Income Accounting knowledge (including Mortgage Backed Securities, CMOs, TBAs, Asset Servicing, Fixed Income Financing)
- Prior experience of implementing or decommissioning the Broad ridge IMPACT application in a business analyst role
- Experience in Fixed Income products and processes including accounting, controls and financial regulatory reporting in the North American market
- Proven Business analysis skill set: requirement definition, business process mapping, problem solving, data analysis
- Experience working within an agile development lifecycle
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills
- Strong partnership record and ability to build effective business relationships required to leverage parts of the organization as required.
- Effective change management skills. Ability to support & adapt within a changing environment in matrix and multi-year type project structures where strong influencing skills are required
- Proven ability to drive decisions and execute outcome
- Proven ability to achieve quality results in a high-pressure, rapidly changing environment requiring flexibility / adaptability to changeable directives.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications
If you are interested with the above opportunity, please share your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Arthur Grand Technologies