Kforce has a client in search of a Financial Consultant I in Arlington, Virginia (VA).
The candidate will be a Financial Consultant I for Army General Fund Audit Sustainment (AGFAS) Military Pay Budget Execution Improvement (MILPAY BEI) team. As part of the MILPAY BEI team, the candidate will be involved in supporting the organization's ongoing audit sustainment and business process improvement efforts through the testing, evaluation, and remediation of MILPAY data, including the development and implementation of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs).
* Experience in internal controls, risk, business process improvement, developing CAPs, financial statement audit, audit readiness, etc.
* Knowledgeable in DoD Financial Management Regulation (FMR)
* Knowledgeable in Army business processes
* Detail-oriented with an ability to work independently
* General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) experience is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.