We have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Data Analyst with our innovative client in Bethesda. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Responsibilities of the Financial Data Analyst:
Requirements of the Financial Data Analyst:
- Facilitate cost accounting projects by conducting stakeholder interviews, determining allocation methodology, and presenting results
- Act as a financials subject matter expert for client implementations of the financials module
- Contribute to product development activities in expanding financial offerings
- Create data visualizations to offer insight into complex business problems
- Work with other analysts to identify underlying trends that could impact current and future enrollment
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to create revenue forecast models to support planning and budgeting and other analysts to identify underlying trends that impact current and future enrollment and financial considerations
- Experience with Ellucian Banner Finance, AR, AP, and aging concepts and analysis
- Strong background as a financial analyst, including financial forecasting experience
- Ability to conduct and interpret qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Experience with Tableau and related tools
- Experience presenting to senior executives
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and independently
Keywords: Financial Data Analyst, Financial Forecasting, Qualitative Analysis, Quantitative Analysis, Tableau
Job ID: 317097 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !