Role: Responsible for improving business processes and supporting critical business strategies by managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of business applications systems. Lead multiple projects and oversees developers to ensure that specifications are met.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements per international government requests.
- Develop custom programs and reports for Oracle E-Business Suite using SQL, SQL Sharp, XML Publisher, Discoverer reports, Application Data Integrator (ADI) Report, and other tools
- Oversee the integration of third party applications such as Oracle to Mastersaf System in Brazil and backup system in Eastern Data.
- Integrate applications and ensure that our systems support local exchange rate specifications from Center Banks of certain countries (i.e., Brazil and Turkey)
- Oversee financial system hardware infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of experience, in the field or related area.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing and to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Exemplary communication (both oral and written), skills.
- Able to work in a team matrix environment, encouraging information sharing and knowledge seeking, possess business skills and have the ability to transfer these skills to others.
- Strong customer service skills; be able to sense & respond appropriately to the needs and concerns of others.
- Ability to gather critical information and the ability to quickly diagnose problems
Qualified candidates forward MS word resume, advise present location, citizenship status, required salary range and availability details.