We are currently in search of a Financial Systems Analyst - Oracle Cloud ERP to support our accounting, finance, procurements and billing systems across the 3,500 person global company in our headquarter office in downtown Washington, DC. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to balance multiple projects and competing priorities while driving towards results then this is the opportunity for you!
The Financial Systems Analyst will work with the Director, Financial Systems to proactively seek opportunities to enhance and modernize financial, regulatory, IT, procurement and billing processes with the purpose of growing CoStar-s financial systems capabilities. The Financial Systems Analyst will also serve as a primary point of contact for tier 1 support, training and issues resolution for CoStar-s financial systems (ERP, CRM, billing, BI, procurement, and others). The analyst also ensures proper change management for SOX compliance, enters data or processes information, and communicates with peers, subordinates and departmental management. This role will report to the Program Manager, Enterprise Financial Systems.
* Work with key stakeholders to document current processes for major financial, regulatory and accounting systems.
* Identify gaps and opportunities for automation, SOX and PCI compliance and overall improvements of current processes.
* Convert process improvements recommendations to actionable functional requirements and work with management to prioritize them and integrate them with the Financial and accounting systems 3 years roadmap.
* Support the implementation of Oracle Financials Cloud ERP as the central Financial Systems platform for Costar to include:
* Serve as an SME for key Module s such as, AP, GL, Consolidation, EPM, FA, AR
* Provide tier 1and 2 end user support for CoStar-s suite of financial applications with the focus on Oracle Financials Cloud ERP. Tier 1 support includes, but is not limited to:
* Provide required access to staff to required systems in accordance with SOX guidelines.
* Provide training to users as needed for current and new systems.
* Respond to requests received through the help desk in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Ensure that systems requests are worked on in accordance with the priority established by leadership.
* Work with external vendors and corporate IT to develop data integration interfaces to internal and external systems.
* Manage small system enhancements projects in accordance with established SDLC and PMLC methodologies (e.g. Agile, RUP) as directed by the leadership.
* Provide periodic status to management on the status of requests in the queue.
* Support Quality Assurance efforts (test planning and execution) for periodic releases, upgrades and new systems implementations.
* Create systems documentations including, business requirements documents, functional designs, user manuals, test scripts, test plans and training materials.
* Assist users in large data migration efforts as a result of acquisitions and/or systems upgrades and implementation.
* Inform management of potential problems and identifies problem trends
* Ensure all systems and processes are documented in accordance with SOX compliance regulations.
Competencies, Knowledge & Skills
* Bachelor-s degree in IT, Finance, Accounting or preferably both.
* 5-7 years of professional IT experience, specifically in systems/business analysis, ERP Implementation and support.
* 3-5 years- experience implementing and providing post production support for major accounting, financial, ERP, CRM, Case Management, BPM, Procurement, accounting, reporting, Revenue Recognition and billing systems. Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite and/or Oracle Financials Cloud ERP
* Strong analytical skills, specifically, the ability to translate business requirements to technical and functional specifications.
* Strong Business Process re-engineering and documentation skills (Experience with process mapping in Visio a strong plus).
* Ability to perform diagnostics, identify problems and provide resolutions
* Exceptional customer service skills, focus and commitment.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Experience working in a highly regulated environment (SOX, PCI, PII, Circular A-123, etc.).
* Able to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities.
* Extensive experience working with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
* Experience working with collaboration tools such as SharePoint.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing