Financial Systems Analyst Work you'll do
- Assessing federal financial business processes, developing financial systems options, and implementing system solution to include demonstrated experience with federal financial management including all aspects of programming, planning, budgeting, execution and/or accounting.
- Conducting analyses that may involve complex technical parameter, acquisition and logistics requirements, schedule constraints, procurement and business principles and similar cost-influencing factors.
- Developing life cycle cost estimates utilizing various methodologies (i.e. parametric, analogous, engineering judgment, etc.).
Emerging ERP Solutions
Our Emerging ERP Solutionsteam focuses on implementing cloud based ERP applications such as Workday Financials, Infor, and Zoura. This unique mix of technologies differentiate themselves from on-premise / cloud applications such as SAP and Oracle.
Our work mainly supports finance and supply chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction. However, our engagements are about more than implementing technology - we work to generate sustainable business outcomes for our clients and professionals have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across networks. Qualifications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
How you'll grow
- Bachelors degree.
- 2-5 years of financial experience.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte . Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.