Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? The GEICO Financial Systems support team, which supports the Corporate Office of Finance, has exciting opportunities for an analyst to join our team! The team is looking for new college graduate that is seeking an exciting and challenging opportunity in a corporate financial systems career. The position involves analysis and testing for Financial system projects, which could include new applications and/or the support of corporate initiatives which impact Financial processing. The position will provide many opportunities to work on new and exciting initiatives and provide exposure to many facets of company operations which impact corporate financial processing and reporting.Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze functional and system processes
- Participate in the development of business requirements for financial and treasury system projects
- Business process review and documentation
- System setup, configuration and troubleshooting
- Create and execute test plans
- Act as liaison between users and IT to coordinate system activities
- Provide system support and training to users company-wide
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, or business information systems with a financial focus
- Understanding of accounting and financials concepts
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a group of experienced diverse professionals
- Experience with financial and/or cash systems and an understanding of accounting concepts is strongly desired
- Experience with the systems development life cycle, and systems analysis, design and testing on multiple platforms
- Experience with reporting tools and the Microsoft Office suite, including MS project and Visio
- Workday Financials expereince
The ideal candidate(s) will be able to work independently given general direction and also thrive in a team environment that is constantly changing. Multiple positions are available. Salary commensurate with experience and skills of selected candidate.Note: The safety of our associates, both current and future, is GEICO's highest priority. At this time, most of our associates are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area. Once GEICO determines it is safe for associates to return to the office, candidates may be required to work in our Chevy Chase, MD office.Benefits
As a full-time Financial Systems Analyst, you'll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
The equal employment opportunity policy of the GEICO Companies provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
GEICO reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and associates. GEICO also provides a work environment in which each associate is able to be productive and work to the best of their ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.