The Systems QA Analyst will create and execute test plans, test scripts, test cases, and test functionality on Suite of Financial Systems (Dynamics ERP, Concur, Revenue, contracts, billing systems, etc.). Occasionally serve as business analyst to elicit requirements from end users and redesign existing processes.
* Test Internet and Financial Systems against specifications and documentation
* Identify, analyze and document defects and inconsistencies in the Financial Systems functionality, user interface, content, output, performance, and load-handling ability
* Create and execute test plans, test scripts, test cases, and test data
* Document, track, and communicate test plans, test results, analysis, defects, and unresolved problems with the software, and provide recommendations for improvements to the development team
* Serve as business analyst to elicit requirements from end users and redesign existing processes.
* Monitor application performance after release to detect recurrence of operating problems and verify continued functionality
* Assist in training support staff and users in the application's functionality and usability.
Create a portfolio of regression test scripts to be automated and run during each release cycle.