**PERMANENT HIRE** -- Palo Alto Firewall Engineer --
($100,000 / St. Louis, MO) Please Note:
This position is Remote Currently! There is a strong possibility this eventually becomes a Remote Hybrid Position **1-2 Days Remote each Week**
Apex Systems has an Urgent Need for 2 Palo Alto Firewall Engineers in St. Louis, MO ! These will be **Permanent Hire** positions which are currently 100% Remote; however there is a strong possibility of this turning into a Remote Hybrid Role only allowing for 1-2 days of **Remote Flexibility** each week. Please see below for all details
Urgent need! Please sends resumes if you have any firewall experience!APPLY HERE!
By sending your resume to -Title:
Palo Alto Firewall Engineer -Permanent Hire Salary:
$100,000 (+ Full Benefits) -Contract Layout:
Permanent Direct Hire -Schedule:
Monday - Friday (Dayshift) -Location:
**Remote Currently** / **Remote Hybrid** in St. Louis EventuallyRequirements:
- 5-7 Years of IT Experience
- Palo Alto Experience
- Firewall Experience
- **Any** Cloud AWS or Azure Experience
- Enforcing Application Security
- Deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot: firewalls, network-based intrusion systems, web proxies, network-based dynamic malware engines, and endpoint security solutions.
- Manage Palo Alto Platform including but not limited to licensing, update management, patching, and inventory.
- Firewall engineer with cloud experience. Half work is in cloud environment and moving more in that direction so familiarity on tools.
- Zscaler - provide trust between internal application and the cloud
- Support ZScaler - ZIA/ZPA infrastructure deployment, and operational tickets including policy review, testing deployment.
- In order to find where an issue is coming from, need to look at it using some linux using a small command to go through some log files
- Need to be able to read the scripting to be able to locate the problem
- Need the knowledge for some troubleshooting
- Need to be sufficient in Perl- could be someone learning Python, could offer some training on Python
- Linux is higher than HTML and web scripting in their needs
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at