Critical hands-on role in the assessment, analysis, approval, modification and re-submission of Firewall and outbound proxy changes affecting port changes. Effectively managing these key controls reduces the threat of a possible data breach, which could cause a large unplanned expense to client.
Responsible for developing and refining global firewall risk assessment processes to identify and assess insecure firewall rules and policies in accordance with NIST CSF controls
• Responsible for global network security process standardization and improvement
• This role is critical in fulfilling additional key cyber security functions including:
o Assessment of gaps in critical system logging to Splunk for key server end points
o Daily feedback and guidance to network architects and development resources for safe network pathing
• Processing of highly visible and widely consumed firewall metrics and dashboards
• 5 + years experience
• Use of Tufin, Firemon or other firewall/proxy management tools
• Understanding of network security architectures, network topologies, data flow, data encryption at rest and in motion, and other relevant network security domains.
Knowledge of Information Risk Management or Risk-Based Compliance with NIST 800-53 R5, NIST CSF, ISO 27001-2013, PCI DSS, FFIEC, and/or other control/risk frameworks
• Knowledge of information security policies, controls, standards and procedures
• Advanced communication skills: Must be able to write, present and listen to diverse groups and individuals; including senior leadership and clients
• Proficient in MS Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
• Ability to interface with senior leaders and personnel
• Knowledge of audit, compliance, monitoring and/or metrics
• CISSP, CISM, CRISC or applicable GIAC certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience and Certifications) in Computer Science, Engineering, Risk or related disciplines
• An understanding of security controls, risk management, vulnerability management and/or defense in depth
• Ability to travel occasionally as needed
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact